To advance the art, science and practice of professional coaching.
Definition of Coaching
• Coaching is partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.
• Professional coaches provide an ongoing partnership designed to help clients produce fulfilling results in their personal and professional lives.
• Coaches help people improve their performances and enhance the quality of their lives.
• Coaches are trained to listen, to observe and to customize their approach to individual client needs. They seek to elicit solutions and strategies from the client; they believe the client is naturally creative and resourceful. The coach’s job is to provide support to enhance the skills, resources, and creativity that the client already has.
• Coaching is an ongoing relationship which focuses on clients taking action toward the realization of their visions, goals or desires.
• Coaching uses a process of inquiry and personal discovery to build the client’s level of awareness and responsibility and provides the client with structure, support and feedback.
• The coaching process helps clients both define and achieve professional and personal goals faster and with more ease than would be possible otherwise.
Source International Coaching Federation
Mr. Andi Chaidir & Mr. Novian Triwidia Jaya (Indonesia Coaching Center)